We are leading innovators in the legacy communications sector, providing a wide variety of services from early-stage research, right through to the creation of public-facing assets. Our work has included:
- Understanding the audience.
- Via qualitative focus groups, quantitative online surveys, live A/B tests on social channels and a meta-analysis of existing research.
- Building the proposition.
- We create new Gifts in Wills brand propositions that define a client’s work for years to come.
- Identifying powerful narratives.
- We identify and test possible narrative approaches based on academic, industry and internal research.
- Creating campaign assets.
- We create television commercials, online videos and imagery for national Gifts in Wills campaigns.
“The Unicef UK legacy team worked in partnership with Catsnake in 2018 to produce a creative which inspired our audience to consider a gift in their Will to Unicef. They helped us refresh our ‘We Are The Generation’ TV ad (which was produced by them in 2017), create videos to engage people on social media, and worked with us on a research project to determine what’s next for our award-winning campaign. The team at Catsnake are collaborative, insightful, creative, and always exploring how we can do better. It’s been a real pleasure to work with such a passionate team who have supported us to help some of the most disadvantaged children around the world.”
Ashleigh Yardy, Senior Campaigns Adviser (Digital & Communications)
“Generations” legacy TV adverts
We have created all of Unicef’s legacy television commercials since 2017, including over 100 videos for social media as well as original photography, cinemagraphs and carousel adverts.
October 2019 campaign and stewardship plan
A two-part project which involved devising a month-long campaign across print, radio and digital as well as updating and building their digital stewardship journey.
Research and development
Researching Unicef’s audience to generate possible approaches to legacy communication, creating and testing assets to validate the approaches, and building an entirely new proposition for 2020 and beyond.