Job Title: Marketing Executive
Company: Catsnake (catsnake.com)
Working hours: Part time (3 days per week)
Reporting to: Head of Client Services
Location: Somerset House (with flexible working options)
Salary: £25,000 (pro rata)
Catsnake is a story agency for the third sector. We use a combination of storytelling, in depth research, behavioural psychology and rigorous creative systems to produce campaigns, films and strategies for charities like Unicef, WWF, the RSPB, Scope, Amnesty, the National Trust and St Mungo’s.
Our focus is on telling stories that change beliefs and behaviour. We believe deeply in the power of narratives to engage, entertain, and lead to positive change for our communities, our environment and our collective future.
We have a highly collaborative, relaxed culture, driven by laughter and creativity and fuelled by many cups of tea.
What we’re looking for
This exciting new role at Catsnake has a strong focus on increasing our profile and reputation in order to support our growth. We are looking for an ambitious, quick-thinking marketing executive, someone full of ideas for promoting Catsnake’s services and brand and helping us tell our story.
Working closely with our Head of Client Services, you’ll develop and own a marketing plan which builds awareness and drives leads. Experience in B2B marketing and a good understanding of business objectives, audience needs and tactics to create relevant content are a must. You will also have experience of planning content and campaigns that have achieved measurable impact.
You will have excellent marketing skills and be able to take an imaginative, strategic and creative approach to your work, whilst also focusing on detail and accuracy.
We work as a close team at Catsnake, so it is vital you are a team player, willing to work collaboratively, whilst remaining self-motivated, organised and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Develop and own a marketing plan to create awareness and drive leads
- Plan and produce results-led marketing campaigns to promote our services
- Produce a range of marketing materials across multiple platforms including social media, website, case studies, email marketing, events
- Devise and implement our social media strategy
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Provide support for online and in-person events
- Ensure the website is updated on an on-going and proactive basis, working closely with our website provider
- Monitor, evaluate and report on all aspects of marketing
- Act as a guardian of our brand
Ideal skills and experience
- Experience across a range of marketing activities, particularly digital
- Strong communication skills, able to produce professional and compelling content and copy
- Previous experience of contributing to a marketing strategy, with examples of delivering improvements/producing results.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise workload and work effectively in a busy team environment
- Experience using Adobe Design and Office is essential
- Experience using Salesforce (or other CRM) and email marketing tools
- A creative thinker, able to identify opportunities and utilise a broad range of tools and techniques to deliver results
How to apply
The application deadline is 7th July 2021 but please note we will likely be offering interviews to suitable candidates as we receive applications so don’t delay in letting us know you’re interested!
To apply, please email [email protected] with the subject heading “Marketing Executive – [Your name]” and include a CV and a brief cover letter (no more than 500 words), telling us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in the role and working with us.
We will only accept applications via this email address.