Job Title: Creative Strategist
Company: Catsnake: The Story Agency
Reporting to: Creative Director
Location: Somerset House / Remote (2-3 times in office per week, always on Mondays)
Wage: £30,000 per annum, plus after one-year both a share of annual profits and an EMI scheme.
Are you passionate about creating stories that inspire change?
That’s crazy – so are we! And we’re hiring.
ABOUT CATSNAKE: THE STORY AGENCY
Catsnake: The Story Agency is a third sector specialist that helps charities raise funds by crafting compelling narratives and strategies that drive action. We work with renowned clients like UNICEF, WWF, RSPB, Scope, Dog’s Trust, GOSH Charity, Amnesty International, and many more. Our relaxed, collaborative culture thrives on laughter, creativity, and of course, plenty of tea.
We’re seeking a passionate Creative Strategist to join our team on our mission to reshape the world through stories. You’ll collaborate with the Creative Director to develop innovative content strategies and digital solutions for our charity clients to produce compelling content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to develop and execute creative strategies and digital solutions (paid media, social media, digital planning, and content marketing) for clients.
- Inspire and support a team of writers, designers, and storytellers to create compelling content.
- Facilitate the development of creative concepts and manage the production of creative work.
- Coordinate with account managers to align creative solutions with client goals and objectives.
- Stay on top of industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Conduct research to gather insights and develop effective content strategies.
- Work with clients to understand their brand voice and align creative work accordingly.
- Present creative work and digital strategies to clients confidently and persuasively.
- Maintain high-quality standards, ensuring timely and budget-compliant work.
- Create an environment that fosters understanding, compassion, and openness.
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Strong conceptual thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Copywriting experience (ideally writing for charities).
- Experience in planning and executing creative strategies and digital campaigns across multiple channels, including digital, social, and traditional media.
- Digital strategy development and execution experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
DESIRABLE PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Creative and strategic thinker.
- Effective and engaging storyteller.
- High standards of integrity, ethics, openness, and honesty.
- Energetic and driven.
- Confident and approachable with excellent relationship-building skills.
- Highly organised, with the ability to plan, prioritise, and meet tight deadlines.
WHY WORK AT CATSNAKE: THE STORY AGENCY?
- Enjoy a real stake in the company, with 50% of annual profits and future company sales going to eligible employees (after one year of employment)
- Experience our hybrid work environment and flexibility to balance office and remote working as needed.
- We love what we do and the clients we work for 🙂 . It’s fun, creative and meaningful work for some for some of the best charities around. Come join us!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Job: Creative Strategist’ by 9am on Wednesday 14th June.
Please note: The job description reflects the current position and is subject to review and alteration in detail or emphasis based on future changes, developments within the company, or individual growth.