At Catsnake we’re all about packaging your message so that people want to listen. Every day, audiences are finding new ways to connect with the content they want, and block out the stuff they don’t. If you’re using traditional advertising and communications then you fall squarely into the second group. Join us on the other side. Where people are grateful for the content, share it with their networks and let it openly into their hearts and lives.
We know what makes people want to watch, read and share, and how to harness this power to drive change in behaviours and beliefs. Whatever your communications challenge is, we can help you put proven storytelling techniques at the heart of your brand and campaigns so that people want to hear what you have to say.
How we can help:
- Communications audit:
- We’ll work with you to take stock of your current communications and review their impact.
- Audience research and insight:
- Whatever your budget, your communications will be more powerful if they’re evidence based. We’ll help you to understand what works and what doesn’t on your issues.
- Communications strategy:
- Great storytelling can help win campaigns. By building stories into your core communications and brand strategy, your organisation will be consistently trusted and enjoyed by more people. We can help you identify the right strategy, messages and channels to achieve this.
- Our online videos have had over 25 million views, won multiple industry awards and are used in classrooms around the world as examples of powerful storytelling, including by the British Council and the United Nations.
“The lovely people at Catsnake have made some wonderful films over the years, from ‘A Love Story In Milk’ to the charming ‘Theory of Everything’. I was proud to be involved with ‘Two Words’ and can’t wait to see what they produce next” – Stephen Fry
- The best campaigns are the ones that tell the best stories. We can advise on overall strategy, specific tactics and individual assets to give your campaign the best possible chance of success.
- Over the years we’ve skilled up a wide range of organisations to better harness the power of stories – the BBC, National Trust and Virgin Trains to name but a few. We can work with individual teams, or your entire staff body.
- Our way of working:
- We’re equally happy responding to a written brief, or leading structured brainstorms in-house. We’re swift to respond and can get projects up and running in a matter of hours. Give us a call, or invite us in for a cup of tea.
Get in touch
If you would like to find out if we could help your organisation then drop us a line.
We have been running a programme of content training in the National Trust for two years. Stephen’s presentation on story-telling is always a highlight for the delegates. They love his combination of expert theory and practical guidance backed up by superb videos that make you laugh and cry. Our ability to tell our wonderful, authentic stories through our own content is central to the success of our communications strategy, Catsnake have been helping us achieve that.Daniel Dodd, Director of Communications & Content, National Trust.